Red Search is looking for an SEO Specialist to join their team in Sydney.
- Develop a strong understanding of each client’s organic search goals and business objectives
- Keyword research to best plan and optimise content for search
- Perform SEO analysis to look for areas of improvement within key content areas
- Implementation of search practices based on Google’s Best Search Quality Guidelines
- Use industry-leading tools to identify content and link building opportunities
- Conduct technical website audits and analysis on Google Analytics
- Provide recommendations to improve CRO, UX and Customer journey
- Deliver monthly SEO reporting
- A Bachelor\’s degree in Media, Marketing, IT or a related field of study
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics, Search Console, Trends and Keyword Planner
- Track record of proven organic results
- 1-3 years’ experience in an SEO role (agency experience preferred)
- Experience with SEO tools such as Ahrefs, SEMRush, Screaming Frog, Google Tools (Structured Data Testing Tool, Link Disavow, Google Search Console and Google My Business)
- Strong hands-on experience with SEO implementation. This includes keyword search, on-page optimisation, technical auditing and link building
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent management skills and ability to clearly communicate technical issues
- Experience with various CMS (e.g. WordPress, Drupal)
- A positive well-rounded team player
Job Application Link: https://www.redsearch.com.au
Award-Winning specialist SEO agency in Sydney. Partner with an agency that purely specialises in SEO.
Looking for a job?
Our member agencies are always looking for the best candidates to hire.